lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

My favorite Holiday in the year is Christmas

My favorite holiday in the year.

1st draft:                                                     

 

  1st text with correction:

This text, was a little difficult because I didn’t know what write, but I think in all the Christmas with my family, when they look at my when they smile, etc. then I just start to write, then I stopped, and read my writing. Then I add some new thing, and then I begin to correct my text, I make the mistakes, and write some things that was missing. Then I write my text again with all the corrections.


Final text: with all the corrections.

My favorite holiday in the year.

My favorite holiday in the year is Christmas, I like to give gifts to my family: such as cousins, my aunt, my uncle, my sister, my niece and nephew, my mom and dad. I know that the gifts are not the most important thing in Christmas, but is the best form in which the families can show how much they love. My mom and I, put the Christmas tree in December 8th. I like to make cookies, so always we try to make the best cookies to eat in the Christmas night. My Mother and Father, try to buy gifts for all my cousins and they buy boots of candies for all of them, to give them on 24th, before the midnight. In the Christmas dinner, we talk about the family that is far away from us, and remembered the people who is not with us anymore, like my grandparents or some of my aunts and uncles. This is a tradition in my family group and I love it.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario