lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

A morning person/ night person

I am an Early Bird
This my brain storm

Some questions about, why I am a morning person
This paragra h was, easy to do, but I don’t like it so much, was one of the first things that we write, and in that moment I couldn’t see my advances. I feel like if I don’t learn anything.


This is the final work, When I deliver the work I thought that it was nice and without any mistake, but it seems that I didn't check it very well due to the fact that even there are faults and faults of typing also.


Final text:
I am an Early Bird
I like the morning because have more time. The morning makes me feel good. I can do all kind of things, do my bedroom and go out with my mom. I like listening to music in the morning and sing my favorites songs. In the morning I can have breakfast with my family, but now I wake up early to go to the university so I can’t have breakfast with them.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario